Friday, September 10, 2010

Some reasons why I don't like people...

Well for starters, after working 4 years at the Information Desk in the Student Union, I have a new found hate for people just fopr the lack of respect people have. Some people will just be the most rude people on the planet for no reason, especially when you deserve any part of it.

Secondly, I just moved to buffalo officially (finally off campus) and I think I move into a nice area in south Buffalo, and I'm thinking everything is dandy. And I drive a really nice ( in my opinion) car, it's a 2010 Kia Soul, and i love it. So I come home to my apartment at 10 pm and eat dinner, go to sleep and get ready to be back on campus at 8 in the morning. I come out at 7 am, and what do I find!? My CAR IS KEYED! But not even just a scratch or so, no, they decide to leave their opinion of my car... in my car. My back drivers side door now says "Yur car is shit" and my driver door says "srry :)" and one long gash in my hood.

I hate people.

No comments:

Post a Comment