Monday, September 13, 2010

This weekend was crazy

Ok, so I think I might have just done something crazy... but it would have also been crazy if I didn't do it. I'm already working 3 jobs. I work 20 hours a week as a supervisor at the Information Desk, 10 hours a week Marketing for Sodexo, and a few hours here and there a week Banquet serving (usually about 10 a week). Plus I am taking 15 credits. Well I just got a call from YNN offering me an Internship. So now I have 3 jobs and an internship and a full class load.

I will be surviving on coffee and energy drinks this semester.

Not to mention that this week was the opening weekend for NFL, so I was busy with Fantasy football, and watching the game. But the Bills game was boring so my boyfriend and I decided to lay down a new kitchen floor, which looks great.

And now it's back to Monday, and I'm already downing coffee. Hello week!

No comments:

Post a Comment